Haye!

This one should be easy, though not 313.

I've heard this track quite some years ago. Baaaaaaad bassline, some vocals
in spanish wit a lot of reverb. Because all that reverb, I can't understand
what the vocals say besides "conocer-me" (to know me). It gets to the point
that the vocals go something like: "Why didn't you noticed  me, like I've
noticed you, why didn't you love me like I loved you..." (this one should be
the easy part for the ID)
It has some breaks that are typical of old-school chi-house (even though it
may not be), and some instrumental solos too that you don't hear anymore.
Somewhere out there should spot it. I apreciate it.

Lay
"Unconditional Empowerment"
http://barkingcat.org/counterforce