Personally, I'd get a Roland power supply. It needs to be of a specific
wattage, amperage, and voltage. Radio Shack  PS's are ok for consumer
electronics, but I wouldn't trust my music gear with 'em.

If you live around Detroit, go to WonderLand Music (avoid the Southfield
store though). When I worked for 'em, they had Roland power supplies in
abundance.

"Dennis Donohue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/19/2001 03:33:40 PM