Cisco's set on Friday night was off the hook.  Firstly I'll state the
drawbacks:  Laptop.....big deal he made the tracks and it was flawless, but
I miss live programming-which no one seems to do anymore  anyway.  Alesis
Airfx thing......First time I've seen anyone use it.  It's a wierd little
device and it was kinda goofy at first but it might be fun to play with.
Otherwise He rocked the place for close to an hour and a half in a small
tight sweaty conditions.  I havn't had that much fun in a long time.

Hans Kaufmann
Teknarke Management
620 Baker #5
San Francisco, CA 94117