:::At the end of John Acquaviva's 1/1/01 set on
:::http://www.paxahau.com it's the
:::last or next to the last song........... Has a vocal track that
:::says 'Carry
:::on....' in several variations.. Kind of a slamming peak hour house tune.
:::Anyone?

sorry haven't got that far yet but what amazes me about this set is how
people from different countries have completely different takes on cool 80's
tracks eg the purpose maker vs spin me round thing wouldn't really work in
oz and now john aquaviva has played talking heads "as the days go by"
(approx 21mins in) would this go down well with most 313ers as i can only
speak for myself in that all i can think of is the dgen/late show comedy
show on abc and them paying out David Boon (aussie cricketer with a huge mo,
probably more famous for drinking 52 cans of beer on a flight to the UK)

yet all that said some 80's tracks that i really like would have me copping
a lot of sh*t whilst i'd argue that it fitted right in ....

thoughts??

andrew