Okay Okay you didn't ask for specific releases but I'mma tell you anyway....

What about that double pack of Femi Kuti remixes that came out awhile back? I'd probably part with my copy. ;) Remixes by joe claussel and kerri c... and MAW.

... you always have the option of buying breaks records -- one notable one that comes to mind is Apache Rock on the 303 label... its definitely bongo heavy.

/pt