he is at motor this friday.

From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] christian smith
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:33:32 +1100

His web site Tronic is very good - I forget the address but it is maybe some
variation of Tronic Records and may show up on Yahoo.

He has a new mixed-CD out soon of tech-house (his first actually!) also
through Tronic and it will be distributed by various other companies
(Hardware in Australia). He actually completed it while in Melbourne this
last summer.

I think he has had a residency at Motor for a while? He now lives in NY.

He used to be on the list - he may even be back?