Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions
or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of
 the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

I think Bugged Out consistently get some of the best DJs though. I've never been
to the venue in Liverpool but have had the pleasure of catching Daft Punk at
Bugged Out meats Big Beat Boutique at Fabric
 When your looking at DJs like Sneak, Slam, Carl Craig, Robert Hood, Daft Punk,
Cassius, Basement Jaxx, Dave Clarke etc then I don't think you can deny they are
one of the few promoters to bring the best of house & techno DJs together.

GG.