it funny that I know that mayday half-elf we went to law school together. one time we so drunk i ate a whole pie and threw it up all over lime green lazyboy. know what i talk about reply

From: "Dennis Donohue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] tickets refund available juan atkins April 7 cancel
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:17:54 -0600

You shouldn't share those secrets on a public list!!!

If they would have wanted you to know that, they wouldn't have kept it a
secret!!

Geez!

D.

From: atomly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:49:03 -0600

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 10:12:57PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> why's it always gotta be about race? I heard kevin saunderson's mom was
> part troll! you wouldn't want to ban master reese, would you??

I didn't want to ask this because I was worried about getting flamed,
but is it true that Derrick May is a half-elf?  I've heard this a few
times (but then who hasn't heard the Grooverider is an Orc rumor about
five hundred times) and was wondering if anybody could fill me in.

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atomly.com | http://www.mp3.com/atomly