From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Samuel Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] spastik
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:41:47 -0800

slak/kriket @ spastik was relased on the sickness/panikattack cd
single.  so yes, there is a recording of spastik.  does anyone have
it.. other than rich, i highly doubt it.

At 10:37 PM -0800 3/22/01, Samuel Hobbs wrote:
tonight i was doing some general searches on napster
under plastikman when i saw "slakricket live @
spastik" in the listing of tracks.  my question is
this...does a recording of plastikman live at Spastik
exist? if yes does anyone on the list own it?  would
you please let me know via private email addy.
-sam