Dot - dot - ditty, dot - dot - dash.

Damned if I know.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ( ) on 03/23/2001 10:59:47 AM

To:   313@hyperreal.org
cc:
Subject:  [313] Moby..is tekkno/electronica

Anybody see his performance with Gil Scott and the Blue man group
..interesting
He's always been on the more mainstream end of things
and though as some have mentioned he has stand out tracks
for the most part it seems he's never really took  the dive in as
it where , he just kinda dangles his toes in the techno pool
Not that I'm into it , but I dont think even the punk rock
community really is into his stuff as well..
..blast from the past anybody remeber the KMS party with 808 state& Moby?