WOW is all I can say. richie played some awesome tracks. and I was suprised
that he did not do the 909 breakdown he has done every other time I've saw
him. I dont really think he used the 909 much at all. he was playing a
really cool loop before he started it sounded like a plastikman track I've
never heard before?
 I'm really happy with the event security they were really cool and a big
help moving our friend around with his wheel chair.

> "where were you last nite?"
> "i called but you weren't there"
> "what were you doing?"
> "who were you with?"
I thaught bringing this back was pretty cool to it also had a line in it
that went "I thaugh you went to the party?" and right looped party for a
minute or so. is this track the stalker by green velet?

Scott Laakso   ---
-------           imajin/ imagine
http://www.mp3.com/i_majin
http://www.ampcast.com/imagine