-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Bloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Hyperreal.Org <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Sunday, March 25, 2001 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [313] Why Can't Synth Pop Adapt?

>well, i've had the full album for 3 weeks now, and i must say it's the most
>amazing and talented output i've ever heard from them... mark's influence
is
>much more apparent when you hear the songs and the album in it's entirety.
>don't really want to go into a lengthy discussion, just wanted to ask you
>give it a full listen and a second chance. melodically and productionwise
>this album is outstanding!

I've spent the whole afternoon listening to synth pop, and then I just went
back to the site where I listened to the Dave Gahan interview from February.
I then listened to the mp3 files again. I was wrong. It must have been the
Isolee effect. I often don't like some of my favorite music the first time I
hear it.

It would seem I'm pulling a psycho ex-girlfriend on 313 today.

Tristan <- who needs to think before he posts
http://www.mp3.com/stations/313 <- Great music from around the globe
http://www.mp3.com/Frogbot <- My music
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- My newest music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, travelogue & info