Hey everyone - I've finally managed to get my damn recording done whoohoo -
all I need to do now is finish the cover, burn, and make copies. I tried to
cover alot of techno ground on it, giving ppl a taste of what I have -
tribal techno, electro, tech house, drum tracks, hard techno, and minimal
techno. Here's the tracklisting, and if any of you are interested in a copy,
please let me know, provide me with an address, and I will get one out to
you as soon as I can. Track listing as follows:
1.) Oliver Ho - Listening to the Voices Inside - Meta
2.) Oxia - Influence EP - Intec
3.) Samuel L. Sessions - Centrafrique - Cycle
4.) Angel Alanis - Our Music Our World - Blueline
5.) Marco Bailey - Sacrifice and Dedication - Primate
6.) Marco Carola - 5th Question
7.) Jerome Krom - Polyphonic Highway - Musicman
8.) John Thomas - Undisputed Life (Technasia Mixes) -
     Sino
9.) UK Gold - Agent Wood Remixes - Primevil
10.) The Lords of Shamboo - Wedafuqawi
11.) Kelli Hand - Active X EP - Future Frontier
12.) Jel Ford - Moving On - Jericho
13.) Heiko Laux - Sensefiction (remixes pt. 2) -
        Kanzleramt
14.) Paul Damage - Sour Candy EP - House of God
15.) Tokyo 3 - Tribal Raid - Undefined
16.) Patrik Skoog - Outage EP - Global Trax
17.) User 003A
18.) Sharam & Youssef - 2 of Us - Prolekult
19.) Sons of Piru - Impure Thoughts - Evil Deception
20.) John Bacto & Hardcell - Mankind 07
21.) Ben Long - Imperial Leather EP - Tortured
22.) Section One - Rhythmic EP - Refill
23.) Regis - Blood Into Gold - Downwards

Cheers!
Sherry (Boompsie)