Friday night, bout 45-60 mins into Hawtins set, he played a track that didnt
have a whole lot to it. Mostly drums and a 2 different vocal samples. Every
once in a while, the track would drop out for 1 single beat and youd hear a
breath of air. Sometimes, there would be a Landstrumm-esque "best stutter",
mostly not in regular timing. The other vocal sample came it maybe 3 times,
and would stutter itself differently every time. The sample was a girl
saying something along the lines of "I can feel my breath pounding".  I
couldnt even begin to guess who may have done it, but someone from here
should know it Im sure. The vocal would be pretty hard to forget if youd
heard it in a shop or a set for that matter.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inturruption.

derek.