THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I was drawing a blank. Disco D (Daisha) would probably shoot me in the foot
for that.

diana potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/27/2001 10:30:21 AM

To:   George Jones/US/ABNAMRO/[EMAIL PROTECTED], 313@hyperreal.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: [313] Track IDs .... for all you clever people

I believe it's Matthew Dear who you are thinking
of???.
Check out http://www.ghostlyinternational.com -though
the site is still in progress
Members of the camp lurk on the list, but never
speak...

This is a label with mounds of young talent and
potential and a nice ideology backing it up.