stuffed bird wrote:

I now also have a bit more info: it is a release on a UK label called Decay Records, 'The Block EP', produced by AJ Sound, with my fave track called 'Basemental'.

wicked track... just gets into an amazing bassy groove and then flows with it - mixes a treat with Mauritzio's mix of "Domina", but then doesn't everything!!!

i can't remember who was behind AJ Sound or the Decay label. i think one of those old school London techno faces had something to do with it tho - Terry Mitchell mebbe, or praps John Kennedy. hmm, i maybe getting my faces and names a bit jumbled.

anyways, there's at least one other 12" by AJ Sound on Decay. i think there was one called "Ambient Cod"?!?!? similar to "The Block", but not as good imho. i've not heard anything from Decay in 3 or 4 years, so i think it's safe to say that it's either defunct or taking quite a long break.

rob