maybe it's a rave rumor, but i heard the promoters found dead bodies in there and got the hell out. it's possible, it is southwest detroit...
;)
jan

From: Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "kelli b kavanaugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313.." <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] train station
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:29:48 -0800

Hey Kelly,

From what I remember ... there was *supposed* to be a rave there, but
it never happened.  Anyone remember the details? Problems with the
cops?

-d

At 5:46 PM -0500 3/27/2001, kelli b kavanaugh wrote:
hey, this is a bit off topic - but i guess no moreso than moby or obi... ;)

anyways,

i'm researching the michigan central train station & i believe there was a
rave there a few years back. i'd love to have more info & especially photos
of this, if at all possible.  if anyone on this list has anything or could
put me in touch with someone that does, please respond off list.

thank you so much.

kbk