from my own point of view, i just seem to be buying old(er) techno records, circa '90 to '97. there seems to be so many classic tunes from this period (most of which i failed to buy when they first came out - poor student days), but nowadays the releases that must be bought, for me, are few and far between. all my favourite tunes were made in the mid to early '90s.

few producers, it seems, are making exciting deep dance-floor techno now. the last brilliant record that i bought was stefan robbers release on ifach, but its sound harks back to days of eevolute.

kanzleramt seem to be making quality music these days, as are technasia, but can any of you extremely knowledgable people recommend any other labels that i might be missing out on (besides your established big names like tresor, planet e, kompakt)? i love the stuff on raygun (especially the fabrice lig and frame six releases), if that's a clue to my techno tastes (not a massive fan of the hard minimal side).

hope people can point me in the right direction.

cheers, aidan