--- Begin Message ---
That's right, MIGUEL MIGS, of Naked Music fame will be joining DJ NOVA, and
MIKE CLARK (a.k.a. AGENT X) tonight at the Marlin, and we will be bringing it
to you live, so if you have been meaning to tune in to our broadcast but just
have not found time, make time tonight!  Nova will kick things off around 9:30
PM EST, and then it's anybody's guess which special guest will get the decks
next, so don't miss a single minute of it (we will try to be around to do a
little voice over and let you know who and what's up.)  So get your Winamp
cranked up (go to www.winamp.com if you don't have it yet so you can hear our
stream - IT'S FREE!!!) and log on to www.ayalounge.com, where we bring you the
best of Miami's underground dance music scene, with none of that greasy kid's
stuff to clog your arteries!

peace & vibes
ayahuasca
www.ayalounge.com

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and
click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.

--- End Message ---