again sorry bout juan atkin not showing up. i make amends by inviting everyone to fish fry at new apartment. call 734-464-8447 for info and bring a dish to share.

anyone here like Saskatchewan techno. on 306 list I hear it cool place we should forget about 313 and join list. all we post for are who will not be at SEMF and talk fancy about how moby smells like pine. we all laugh lots when someone post private message accidentally and then talk way out of it like going out of mode. anyone ever get red round bulbous rash on buttocks that eat flesh like a lawn mower with substance that taste like chocolate pudding I can no get to go away need help. reply.