Im sorry Diano plotts for my comments a few monts ago about some of the artist I think desrve recognition. I am in for a real treat this year finally some of these names are going to really be heard this year dopplereffect live , Keith Tucker Optic (Nerve Live) , Strand frictional and shake. Things are about to get a little interesting.

I think at the festival these artist have a lot to prove and will prove some important things about this great music Techno.

My comment concerning not mentioning some of these guys was sort of disrespectfull.

And in closing I reallly do love all detroit techno artist they are truly different.

lAST BIT OF FREE GOSSIP BESIDES THE number of names performance with keith tuckers (Optic Nerve) . His label puzzlebox is putting out a new rework of Shari Vari with original members of a number of names along with some remixes by Anthony Shakir, Mike Grant,and whol slew of others , Now that's KOOL.....