Hi Andy,

> As for Titonton, his Beta Lounge set is still doing
> my head in.
> Can anyone recommend DJ sets online in a similar
> style?

You could check Nortroute.net (as I've said millions
of times) but noone seems to listen to me anyway...

Titonton hasn't always been like this but he is
progressing in an interesting direction. I actually
liked his "double edged 2" mixtape... The first thing
I heard from the guy.

I spose someone else will say almost exactly the same
thing in a couple of posts and you'll all be
responding to that so.... Dunno why I bother really...

Later,
Nick (Dj Pacific:)