Ha! I got one better: House party I did in Ypsi back in 99' where some
clown unloaded a fire extinguisher into the house. It took me  a week to
finish cleaning off my gear. The guy I was spinnin' with had an asthma
attack from inhaling the stuff. Needless to say, when the cops and
ambulance came, the party was over.

DJ Space Ace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/31/2001 06:58:19 PM