i agree that it's not very innovative, but i did like the tracks...

Mike

From: "Robin Crampton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Jet Set and song id
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 12:03:13 +0100

What do people think of the Jet Set EP by Jeff Mills?  I finally got around
to picking it up on Saturday and I'm not very impressed.  Is it me or is he
just churning 'em out these days?

And now on to the song id. Preacher-style acapella vocals (in the same vein
as those on Mr Fingers, "Can You Feel It?") ending with "and they (we?)
still teach kids (children?) to play house."  Or something.

Thanks in advance.  Back to lurking...

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential
and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
If you are not the addressee(s) you are not authorized to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message without our authority. If
received in error, please forward to. . . .mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that we do not accept responsibility for viruses received
from this organisation. It is therefore recommended that all mail
attachments are scanned for viruses. No contracts may be concluded on
behalf of IFonline by means of e-mail.