There are ALOT of 'soul-samplers' seeking to fullfill their greed by
capitalizing on the artistic talents of those who make music for a living
One might even consider these creatures soul-vampires for they contribute
nothing , they prey upon whoever they can ; their sole purpose being to take..
Yes indeed Alot of rippin off and gainin' $$ off what 'we do'.............