From: Andrew Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 10:18 PM
Subject: RE: [313] Jeff Mills and song id & Green Velvet

:::No, I have seen him many times over the years Djing as Green Velvet.
:::It's a recent change the way I understand it.

I Thought that :

Cajmere = house (ie brighter days etc)

& Green Velvet = Techno/tech house (ie stalker/preacher man)

mind you having said that perculator is still very gv sounding and i think
he released that as cajmere so i might shut up now

but i'm still waiting to see him in any guise :(

andrew