_and_ you entirely give away your level of priveledge by putting the words
race and "annoyance" together in your subject line..we're so sorry our
race/gender/etc. etc. etc. ANNOYS you in that you are forced to confront it
sometimes but it has much more devastating effects on US..and we can't just
escape it..put it in a box and declare "my work zone has nothing to do with
this, it is a free and SENTIENT(?) area" ..and you really can't either though
you can choose to stick your head back in the sand and ignore it..

*nauseous*

-k