I always thought it taboo to print rumors. I suppose everyone has their own
standards of journalistic integrity.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 04, 2001 2:08 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     313@hyperreal.org
Subject:        [313] Drexciya?!?

Hi Brendan,

I told you that Drexciya would not be playing our show when I saw in New
York a couple of weeks ago(do you remember that conversation, the same when
you asked if you could play?). Why did you print this????? I don't know who
you have been talking to they are truly mistaken. As they say, you should
confirm your choices. Then again, you shouldn't have to when you get it
from the horse's mouth.

Alex
Ultradyne