hmmmm...just thought of another good ad idea for ford to sell cars to the
younger generation.  they already had an ad where they piled a bunch of
young adults in it just to show how much room there was in it.  it pretty
much said to its traget audience "Bring your friends on in"  but picture
this.  The same group of kids are in the car driving around looking lost
while one of them is on his or her cell phone calling a number on a cheesy
looking flier with wierd cartoon characters on it, and they are writing down
the directions and telling everyone to be quiet in the process....meanwhile
another of the young adults is playing with glowsticks.  A girl is figiting
with her bra like she is trying to conceal something.  The driver is heard
saying "Where the hell are we" as there will be a clear shot of the
industrial wharehouse district in a major city.  All the while they are
listening to Derrick May's "The Beginning"

GOD I'M A GENIUS...I AM GOING STRAIGHT TO THE TOP.

actually man its just marketing.  they don't really care about the music,
and that a fact jack....

jeff

ps if anyone wants me to market and promote their company there are plenty
more ideas where that came from.