--- janos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm putting together a list of worldwide record
> hops.
> There was some a few days ago, but i need more.
>
> Tell me about good record shops in your city and
> others that you know...

Pure Sheng (my local:)
80 Micklegate
York

Innercity Records
11a Headingley Lane
Leeds
http://www.innercity.co.uk/

Very good selection here... they do mail order... Paul
(the propriator) is a list member:)

There's one just opposite called Sublevel too.

There's a mint shop in my hometown of Leicester called
Rock a Boom too which has loads of deep house and
stuff:)

Rockaboom
4 St. Martins Square
Leicester
http://www.rockaboom.co.uk/

5HQ is the other good one in Leicester. It's run by
the Formation Records crew (AKA DJSS and friends).
It's mostly jungle/d'n'b but they do have other styles
in there... It's quite a scary place to be IMO... All
these rough looking blokes were looking at me when I
went in and it reminds me of seedy strip joint...

Also...

Vinyl Underground
Northampton
http://www.vinylunderground.force9.co.uk/

Vinyl Junkies
Soho, London
http://www.vinyl-junkies.co.uk/

Earcandy
Edinburgh
http://www.earcandy.co.uk/

I know a few others too, can't remember them just
yet... Have you tried
http://www.moremusic.co.uk/sitemap.htm ? There have a
massive directory of record shops in the UK and
internationally:)

Later,
Nick:)