Stefan Robbers is definately alive and kickin. He's got a new ep out on his
own label FWD: under the pseudonym Sierra Romeo. It's deep, ambient, glitchy
stuff. He also recently had an ep out on Ifach.

Cheap is still around. There was an ep late last year called "Hoping" by
Louie Austin which I belive was co-produced by Patrick - not sure if
anything has been released since that. There's also the offshoot label Super
Cheap.

Respect
JasonB