Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions
or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of
 the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.
Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to
any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

---------------------- Forwarded by Gary Girard/Sales/Blyth/EUK on 10/04/2001

Gary Girard
10/04/2001 09:11