From: Perry, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2001 11:05 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [313] Billy Nasty - Help w/Interview?

I beilieve Billy Nasty was involved in the Zoom label releases.  And not
sure,
but maybe Shi-Take material as well.  Good stuff!

>>> Geoffrey Richards 04/10/01 02:00pm >>>
Erin,
   I am curious if he produces music.  Also, what is his tie with tortured
records--i was led to believe he is involved somehow when  i bought a umek
douple on that label that mentioned billy nasty had a mix cd with tortured
material on it.
-rorschach
ps i got a chance to see him play in manchester, uk in ~oct, 1997, at some
small club--but most people were at some huge "fantasia" cheese-core party
the same night.  tell him some stranger enjoyed his set.