I was afraid this might happen to someone....the images have been glitching out
on my computer here at the office and at home. I have tried to contact the host
and figure out what the problem is but as usual I'm getting bounced back emails
from them. Needless to say I am still trying. I did a quick survey of the site
before I released it to the list and it worked for everyone else so I figured
it was some sort of cookie issue with my machine. For any of you that can't see
the previews...the images are there, you just need to check each box. Sorry for
the temporary difficulty, I'm still working on fixing it.

I'll keep you guys updated...

dave