According to Utah GLX's site, GLX will not work with XFree 4.x.x. It will
only work with 3.3.6.

"IMPORTANT: Utah GLX will only work with XFree86 3.3.x
If you need accelerated 3d with XFree86 4.x you should
take a look at http://dri.sourceforge.net/";

Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@XFree86.Org on 04/12/2001 10:23:12 AM

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]