B rules.

GM

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] T-Shirt Voting
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:56:10 -0400

For all of you who have not taken the opportunity to vote yet for the 313T-Shirt you still have time. I wanted post a reminder in case some of you missed yesterdays message. All you have to do is go to www.313shirt.50megs.com and check out the entries. There is a link at the bottom of the site for voting. All you need to do is put the letter of your favorite design in the subject box of the email. It's pretty simple. Again everyone on the list is encouraged to vote.

Thanks to all those who did vote yesterday. We got a lot, and for those counting it was interesting to follow the totals throughout the day.

Just a reminder that you will have till Sat. night at midnight est. to vote.

thanks again everyone,
dave