From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 12:50 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Sueno latino

Hi all,

Just a few questions about the 'original' Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino
release. If anyone has it I would appreciate a little more info on the label
, tracks, release date etc

I do have the Derrick May remix on a label which I think is called Solid
Beat. Were there any other labels that did release the May remix?

Also, I seem to be missing out on a few digest versions of 313. Anyone out
there on digests notice big gaps in between them?

Cheers,
A Zed
Program Co-ordinator,  Ambient Zone RTRFM 92.1
Sunday Electronic Listening  [http://rtrfm.com.au]
Perth, W.Aust (WST) 23.00-01.00 Detroit (EST) 10.00-12.00
Frankfurt (CET)/ London(GMT)16.00-18.00