Wow Marcel,

I'll try to make it. And thanks for the package, excellent stuff!!

Keep up the good work and see you soon in Amsterdam,

John

From: marsel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Fwd: QUEENSDAY FREE PARTY WITH CARL CRAIG & LOCALS
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 20:39:38 +0200

from rushhour, amsterdam
incl. news about xxl-set by carl craig!

Hello everybody,

To all the Dutch customers, you know the deal. For more info see below...

To all our Overseas customers, Queensday is the one day, that we Dutch
people let loose.

To support this cause we came up with a party outside Rush Hour,
Spuistraat 98 Amsterdam, on Monday April 30th. From 13:00 Till 21:00 we
will have the following people play/perform on our big ass soundsystem:

XEROX feat. Kid Goesting, Good & Foreign
PLANET E feat. Carl Craig
MUSIC FOR SPEAKERS feat. Relaxo Abstracto (Live)
DELSIN feat. Peel Seamus, 154, M>O>S
RUSH HOUR feat. Antal, All Out K, Cris & Roel
DEEPART feat. Andi Deepart
KINDRED SPIRITS feat. KC The Funkaholic & Wix
ZEPHON'S MOM feat. Mocky & Alias Poeh

Expect: Mad funk, Beer & Palm Trees.
Dou ya thing, before ya thing doe you.

For the nice design flyer, please check:
http://nomorewords.net/qday2001.gif

The day before, Sunday April 29th Timeflies presents a pre-queensday
special with Carl Craig on the one's & two's. It will run from 16:00 till
24:00 in the Zuid As Church in Amsterdam South. Beside Carl rocking the
house, there will be a BBQ, Italian Deli & Specials Bar as well as a
Fruitbar. This one goes for 50 Guilders all in. Limited tickes available
at Rush Hour. Pre-sale only. Don't sleep, to avoid disappointment. No
exceptions made.

Again check the full design flyer at:
http://nomorewords.net/preqday.gif

For you after party freaks, we have 2 suggestions

The Shrine, an afro beat party in Paradiso
Masters At Work, the NYC dou plays in Amsterdam Studio's.

Have fun, whatever you do.
Piece

RH team.