i heard the new Shufflemaster over the weekend, and i passed. no real standout tracks.

Gayle San is from Singapore.  i haven't heard any of her releases.

Mike

From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] DJ Shufflemaster, Fenton, San
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 21:44:01 +1000

Does anyone have any thoughts on the DJ Shufflemaster LP out through Tresor?
I pretty much agree with Tom Magic Feet's review in Jockey Slut that he
emulates Mills very, very closely. It's OK but maybe not innovative.

Also does Ade Fenton have any material available on CD format (or even a
mix-CD)?

Final question: is Gayle San currently based in Singapore or the UK? I note
that she has a new release on Black Nation - Backbone EP. How much has she
produced prior to this and what are her productions like? Is there any info
on her online?

Cheers

Cyclone