kit clayton, monolake for starters.

From: "Gwendal Cobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Some cds I ordered, what next (+track ID).
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:38:31 +0200

> Let me say that I like the Maurizio, Vainqueur, and
> Deepchord CDs I have.  The Delay Product CD fits in
> well with these guys too.  But what next?  I seriously
> feel like there is more, but I can't seem to find it.
> I've listened to a bunch of the Chain Reaction CDs
> listed at groovetech, but I like only a few.  Can
> anyone point me to what they consider great examples
> of the maurizio/vainqueur/deepchord/delay_product
> sound?
Stefan Betke (correct me if I'm wrong) goes by the name of Pole and is
Mauritz von Oswald's follower... released a quantity of EPs and 3
magnificent LPs, the first (blue) may be the best, the third (yellow) the
easier to approach... He runs the ~scape label, where Kit Clayton released
his Nek Sanalek LP. I also tend to classify along the Chain Reaction people
the Sabres of Paradise stuff - they'd be somewhere between electro and CR
sound, maybe you should have a listen to Haunted Dancehall (on WARP)
Gwendal