hey all--

313 humour can win you stuff too!

send all responses to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are in the process of completing the 2nd installment of our mix series, MIDNIGHT EXPRESS. For the liner notes in the first album, David Alvarado compiled a list of "Tips for world travellers."

Midnight Express II will feature a list of humorous, one-liners
focusing on the DJ obsessive culture in which we live. This time, the theme is:

"You know you've been hanging around DJs (nightclubs, record stores) for too long, when..."

Some examples of responses which will appear are:

1. You watch the turn signals on cars and know exactly when the
indicators will flash at the same time.

2. When listening to a tape in your car you suddenly feel left out of the mix so you tweak the EQ on your stereo as you bob your head with the phat beats.

3. Your doctor tells you that's Technics elbow you have, not tennis elbow.

4. You can tell the difference between house, tech-house, progressive house, acid house, underground house, deep house, classic house, disco house, garage house, minimal house, experimental house, or hard house, but you can't tell the difference between your house or your neighbors after you had 20 too many shots while out partying that night.

5. In a restaurant you are offered the daily special and you ask the waiter if "that is the only platter that matters."

Do you have one ? If so, email us by replying to this email at:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any mailing list member who submits a response which appears in the liner notes, will receive a FREE advance copy of MIDNIGHT EXPRESS II.

We look forward to your contributions.

Thank you,

the Guidance Team.