On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 03:44:31PM -0400, Greg Malcolm wrote:
> has anyone used NI new digital djing pgm traktor? i have messed around with
> the demo, but it's pretty limited.

I've been playing with it a bit...  I like it a lot but I wish you could
do more than two songs at once...  Other than that, it's pretty cool.

The beat matching isn't so hot unless you're mixing tracks with little
syncopation in the kicks, but it has the best pitch shifting, nudge,
etc. of any software mixer I've used, which make it easy to mix with
it.

I've used it to create a couple of mixes so far and I like it a lot
really.  It can't replace vinyl yet, but it's a leap ahead definitely.

--
:: atomly ::

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.atomly.com | http://www.mp3.com/atomly