The Prefuse 73 album "Vocal Studies & Uprock Narratives" on Warp is also
very good. Lots of crazy sliced up vocals and downtempo hip hop with
elements of glitch. Scott Herron must be one busy (and talented) dude
because equally as good are his other projects: Savath + Savalas (great
album "Folk Songs for Trains...") and Delarosa and Asora (my favourite.
Check "Agony" LP and "Backsome" EP) .

Respect
JasonB