Whoops!!!

Sorry for putting this through twice. I wrote the wrong date before.

Starting (officially) This Wednesday, April 18th:

Spiritworks.

This week marks the official opening reception for Spiritworks. To
celebrate, were welcoming our Bi-Monthly resident, Tommie Sunshine from
Chicago. Raised on equal parts of Kraftwerk, AC/DC, and Farley Jackmaster
Funk, Tommie (aka tomamerica) a Chicago native is back up North and ready to
rock the house.  After six years in Georgia where he ran Satellite Records
Atlanta and held down two residencies at Club Sol and Fusion, he is now
living in Chicago and working as the Promotional Director of Dust Traxx,
Inc. Tommie has also branched out into studio work with collaborators Chris
Brann of Wamdue Project, Mark Verbos, and Felix Da Housecat. The first
release on Tommie's label xylophone jones Records is set for May release and
is Tommie alongside Chris Brann as Jackass & Mule. This record will also
have remixes from Adult and Selway. Tommie and Mark Verbos (Binge & Purge)
have an upcoming full length titled “Wait, It’s Fantastic!” on Mental Groove
Records in Switzerland.

Electro-Roller-Boogie-Techno-Disco is what you can expect from the decks and
a full-blown party is what you can expect on the dance floor.

Along side of Tommie, will be Spiritworks weekly residents :

Mathew Boynton
Jason "Echo" Kendig
Greg Mudge
Derek Plaslaiko

Spiritworks happens every Wednesday night at The Works Club & Grill located
on Michigan Ave @ Rosa Parks (3 blocks West of Tiger Stadium). The Works
features 2 rooms of sound provided by Burst LLC.  of Detroit, The back room
is the Techno/House room, and the front is the Experimental/Jazz room, full
bar w/drink specials, tasty grilled foodstuff (try the burger!! Its
FABULOUS!). There's a pool table too!!!

Doors @ 10
Bar till 2
Food till 4

Be sure to smile at our "Door-Bitch", Lavelle Recordtime!

Cover : $5

18+ please

........have ourselves a good time it's nothing at all.......