Has anyone heard this yet?

mg

Matthew Gerbasi |l| Darcy Detroit lll Cadillac Regional Traffic|l|
248-458-8567|l| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 aka [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Eliminate your ego by having self confidence without pride"

           -- Basi

>>> "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/18/01 02:16AM >>>
New World Aquarium is the one called 154, aka Jochem Peteri from this list.
His early work was as Ross 154. You will love his Strike album, coming out
on Delsin next month. He can probly give you some more info.

Read an interview from De:Bug here: http://www.delsin.org/nwaq.html

Great stuff, eh? If any of you buy my sale records I'll be converting a
sizeable chunk of those proceeds into Delsin back catalogue purchases I
think. :)

Tristan
http://ampcast.com/phonopsia <- Music
http://phonopsia.tripod.com <- Mixes, pics, thought, travelogue & info