well here is yet another demf afterparty for all of you to consider.

saturday may 26th, amsterdam lounge in windsor (519.977.7232) brings you...

the lsf/fresca/solid gold party with:

dj jes (chicago) former resident @ the warehouse & creator of one of last summers hottest house tracks "i gave you love" - fresca recordings/nrk sound division/catalyst records/camouflage records/afterhours records/solid gold records/contaminated musik/IHR records

solid gold playaz (chicago/milwaukee) - solid gold records/DNH records/chisel records/fresca recordings/lsf recordings/static records/eye records

jon klote (san francisco) - lsf recordings/impressive os

kris hyde (los angeles) - electric kingdom records

jeffery dee (milwaukee)

plus special guest... only $5, but we could probably get list members in the door for free. just email me in private by may 12th to make arrangements for guest list. limited space though, so hurry, first come first served!

and if you write music reviews and such, please contact me. we should have plenty of new releases to give away while we're there.

kenny kjg

MindInfluence MusicWorks U.S.A.
-Solid Gold Records
-teligent records