Some of you may remember I posted a message about 313 ambassadors a few
months ago. Well, it's finally coming together in Baltimore/DC. This will be
my only post to 313 on this matter b/c I hate getting event listings for
things that aren't happening in major techno markets. If you're anywhere in
the area, hit me back so I can keep you updated off-list going forward. If
you talked to me about this stuff back then, hit me back now and I can try
to impart some of what I've learned (still learning by the moment).

Metrotechno proudly announces a test-phase for a new night @ Showboat. For
the next two Friday's, the Metrotechno
DJ crew has the opportunity to bring techno to DC. If these first two nights
are a success we will explore the
possibility of taking on the financial responsibility of a weekly event.
Your participation and support are crucial
to our success. Techno is making in-roads here finally, and developing an
audience. If you are complaining about the
music you hear in clubs, boring DJs or the price of admission at most
events, this is your opportunity to change your
scene. We are 100% committed to the furtherance of techno, with no interest
in personal financial gain from this
endeavor. We hope you are with us.

Metrotecho @ Showboat nightclub in Adams Morgan, Washington, D.C. 2477 18th
St. NW, DC (two doors down from
the McDonalds on the corner of 18th & Columbia)

10 pm-2:45 am, drinks until 2

Friday April 20 and 27 $5 cover

This Friday's DJs:

ZELDA (Owner/Moderator of Amtrak DJs and Metatrack Studios)

SPECIAL OLD SKOOL SURPRISE (AKA Gee Why in these parts)

JAMBI

GREG GAIN

THE BALTOWASH PURITY AGENT (some dork who posts too much to 313) :)

http://phonopsia.tripod.com/Metrotek.htm

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Tristan