yeah right, techno's coming back again etc etc

try
london/south....lost, the end, ultimate base, geushky, headstart
& even fabric's 2nd room regularly has bone,rolando, adam beyer
or
further north...house of god, atomic jam, the orbit, tribal sessions
club 69, pure, voodoo

don't do it!
homelands, gatecrasher, creamfields and most other big name
summer events with their token 2 techno dj line up at probably
around £30 entry

how much was gatecrasher bearing in mind richie was
playing with john aqaviva in london with speedy j live
and in manchester the same week for under a tenner.
both times with the added bonus of no carl cox.

think about it
innercity
www.innercity.co.uk