In my inbox this morning, for those who couldn't afford the insane prices
for a booth....

UNIQUE PROMOTIONS FOR DETROIT BANDS, DJS AND MUSICIANS

Here's a unique one-time opportunity to promote your music!

Detroit Entertainment (*) will be premiering the first issue of its
interactive media CD magazine at the upcoming Detroit Electronic Music
Festival (**).  During the event, we will be giving away free issues of
the media CD as well as showcasing video footage of our broadcast
episodes and area event footage.

To help promote local music, we are offering the following opportunities
for Detroit area artists:

M P 3   S H O W C A S E S

There is limited space available on our giveaway media CD for one (1)
MP3 of your original music (no covers).  With your MP3, a static,
non-animated page will be created with your logo, promo photo and brief
bio with full contact info.  Your MP3 will play in a continuous loop
within the background of your showcase and will be linked from our
Spotlight feature.  Also note that this media CD will be sent to various
PR representatives within the music industry as an introduction to our
magazine.  After the DEMF event, your showcase may be considered an
extensive interactive format complete with video footage and interview.

Rate: $50

Format: MP3 and digital imagery on disk, media CD or email (Audio CDs
accepted if received by 5/5/01)

V I D E O   S H O W C A S E S

Limited space is also available for your music video or live footage
within our looped video presentation.  Shown on various video monitors,
your footage will become part of our eye-catching display.  Video
inclusion is subject for approval based on content, quality and
creativity.  Footage will remain unedited, but may be shortened for
length.

Rate: Free w/MP3 Showcase

Format: MPG/AVI on disk, CD or email (VHS accepted if received by
5/5/01)

P R O M O   T A B L E   S P A C E

Have a space at the DEMF without the high costs!  Limited table space in
our booth will be available for your "own" giveaways.  This is limited
to CDs and cassettes only (stickers and other promos are subject to
approval first).  Please note that these promos must be delivered to our
booth prior to the event.

Rate: $25 w/MP3 Showcase, $50 w/o

NOTE: All digital submissions must be received by 5/12/01 for CD
inclusion (5/5/01 for material submissions to be converted).  This offer
is valid for the DEMF 2001 event only.  Materials submitted will not be
returned.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the info below or
visit our test demo at "http://www.detroitentertainment.net";.  Thank you
and take care.

Sincerely,

Anthony Palacio - Editor

Detroit Entertainment
Voice: 313-565-8459
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWWeb: http://www.detroitentertainment.net

* Detroit Entertainment has covered all aspects of Detroit area
entertainment since 1996.  In May 2001, DE's continuous evolution will
premier a new interactive media format with streaming video coverage of
Detroit's growing nightlife.  From in-the-scene club reviews to
interactive celebrity interviews to live event coverage, DE is destined
to become the definitive source for the latest in Detroit area coverage
formatted in a monthly media CD.

** The Detroit Electronic Music Festival will be held during Memorial
weekend. May 26-28, 2001.  Last year, the first DEMF brought an
estimated 1.5 million people during the free 3-day celebration of
electronic music in the city of it's origin.  2001's DEMF promises to be
even larger with over 70 performances on 4 stages from electronic
music's legends and upcoming innovators.