Anyone still unclear about electro should check out May 4th, Kitbuilders do
some of the finest electro...we'll be uploading their live set in Real Audio
for those of you who can't make it!
Amanda
;)

THE HAYWIRE SESSIONS
@ 93FeetEast, 150 Brick Lane, London, E1
[opposite the Truman Brewery]
9pm ­ 3am
£7 conc/b4 11pm £8 after

Friday 20th April
ANDREW WEATHERALL [6 hour set]
DISCO DUCKS - hiphop action with the 4 man scratch crew featuring
Grazzhoppa, Mr Greedy, DJ Doubles and Smimooz.
J STRETCH [R.R.B.]

Disco Ducks are a European crew of DJs and producers. Their sets are a
unique blend of scratchin',  6 deck mixing and live drum machines. The decks
are set ablaze by the turntable skills of Grazzhoppa and Doubles and the
music pasted together by Mr Greedy and Smimooz. The Ducks are set to release
their debut lp 'Breaking Golden Eggs' on the very eclectic Process Records.
Tactical support from J Stretch who's responsible for the debut 12" on
Really Rotten Beats and resident Andrew Weatherall performs a spectacular 6
hour set! ...ROADBLOCK...

Friday 4th May

KITBUILDERS - LIVE [Vertical/Electrochord/World Electric]
ANDREW WEATHERALL [R.G.C.]
KEITH TENNISWOOD [R.G.C.]
RICHARD THAIR [Red Snapper]
SPACESHIP GOD  [Process]

The Kitbuilder¹s have grabbed attention with their album, ³Wake Up¹ on the
World Electric label. They call it Sci-Fi Punkrock energy, we call it
well-constructed electro machine funk.

Friday 18th May
PLAYHOUSE RECORDS TOUR
ISOLEE - LIVE
HEIKO MSO
ATA
RICHARD FEARLESS [Death In Vegas]
ANDREW WEATHERALL [R.G.C.]

Playhouse is the Frankfurt home of Losoul, Isolee, Anu Pillai, Richard
Villalobos and Bodo Elsel. They call it the sound of a deep mentality, but
when they released Isolee¹s ³Beau Mot Plage² we ended up with widespread
playoutability. Hear this gem and more when Playhouse makes it¹s
long-awaited trip to London. Also, Fearless insists he not so bold as to
appear without a large selection of extremely high quality tunes.

Friday 1st June
TWO LONE SWORDSMEN - LIVE [Warp]
tactical support tba

Six hour live set from Two Lone Swordsmen, planned to accompany the release
of ³Further Reminders², a  selection of remixes of track¹s from TLS¹s ³Tiny
Reminders² album. Advance tickets available for this event. Check the web
for more details

Amanda Burton

MachineMaid / Haywire
Bassment Studios